Thursday, November 5, 2009

Week 7 Update

I Lost 3lbs this week which is GREAT considering I haven't been to the gym this week. Every 6 weeks I have to do blood and I got those results back this week. I am happy to report that my overall Cholesterol is down to 192 which is in normal range now. My TSH (thyroid hormone) is down from 9.56 to 6.5. This probably doesn't mean much to most of you - unless you have thyroid issues. The normal range is .45-4.5. As you can see I was way high and though I haven't returned to normal range we are creeping along. I have had a VERY hard 2 weeks with my thyroid issues. It makes me very sad - emotional all around and extremely tired. So the doc said about 2 weeks and I should be feeling better - made it through week 1. So considering all this chaos I am very pleased with 3lbs!!!!




No comments: