Monday, March 8, 2010

Wipeout

Yet another week starts at the Cook house with sickness.  This week began with a dreadful stomach virus.  Yesterday within 3 hours me, Jake and John all got wiped out.  Sadly, John was on a plane on the way to NY for the week.  I called my sweet neighbor and her husband went to the store for us to stock up on 7up, gaterade and crackers.  It lasted through the night but we are recovering today.  I am weak and EXTREMELY sore.  Brady went to school today so Jake and I have laid around all day. 
Please pray for healing for our family.  This is week 8 of sickness for this house. 

6 comments:

Jill said...

So sorry, I think you guys have set a record. Love you and will continue to pray until, I see you are all well at least for couple of weeks solid.

Lindsey said...

i am so sorry friend. i agree, this must be a record. feeling you on the throw up virus. all three kids had it last thurday night. hoping you have eight sick-free weeks ahead!

Angie Davis said...

good grief! so sorry!

Holly S. said...

Thinking and praying for you all - hang in there!

Donna said...

How many weeks does it have to last to call it a plague?! I'm so sorry you guys are suffering so- Spring is coming- surely this will be over soon! Hang in there.

April Brown said...

i'm coming with my bulldozerand hazmat team!!!

Get well sweet friend!! I miss you!