Wednesday, May 7, 2008

She Tagged Me!!!

Thanks Kim Cobb!!

So here goes......

What was I doing 10 years ago:

About to spend my first summer in Mobile alone - most everyone I knew headed to SBP and I started Occupational Therapy School in June. It was a very lonely summer. I did have gross anatomy that summer and got to disect several human bodies. It was way way cool. Even got to see the insides of 3 human brains as well. It was amazing!!!! (Kim ask your husband about me sneaking him into the lab!!!)

5 things on my to-do list:

1. Send out Mother's Day cards
2. Catch up on laundry and ironing
3. get time with Kim Cobb
4. Work on my Jesse Advent Christmas Ornament Project
5. Buy the boys an outfit for pictures on Friday

5 snacks I love:

1. popcorn
2. vanilla wafers
3. vanilla bean ice cream
4. mountain dew
5. strawberry punch bowl

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:


1. Payoff debt
2. Buy a home with land(preferably one with a craft/sewing room all to myself)
3. adopt several children
4. buy a vacation home- I love the idea of the memories of going to the same place every summer with the family.
5. Use it to meet special needs for missionaries and churches and families in need

5 bad habits:

1. not keeping up with friends
2. complaining about circumstances
3. choosing task over people
4. letting the gas get completely empty and asking John to go get gas - I HATE PUMPING GAS
5. eating out these days

5 places I have lived:

1. Kennedy, Al (birth - 19)
2. Mobile, Al (19-25)
3. Orlando, Fl (1 year)
4. Pensacola, Fl (8 months)
5. Denver, CO (1 yr)
6. Birmingham, AL (currently)

5 jobs I've had or have:

1. Mom & Wife (currently)
2. cleaned houses for ladies in Fairhope
3. COGC office assistant
4. OT tech
5. Cashier for grocery store - high school (2 months)

I want to know more about: (Your tagged!!!)
Kristen Goode
Delta Kelly
Carrie Allen
Hope Atchison


2 comments:

Michael and Kim said...

I hate pumping gas also. Usually Michael does that for me. Such sweet hubbies we have!

Kristin said...

Oh my! I'll get to this eventually...!!! I enjoyed reading yours!