Friday, October 10, 2008

It's Totally worth it!!!

Ok so I would love for you to take 5 minutes and read this link. This is amazing insight to our life on earth and it greatly encouraged me today. This woman, Laura, is in her 30's and has inoperaperable tumors on her lungs - she has already fought breast cancer and went into remission and know it has spread. She has 3 children 6 and under and unless God intervenes her life expectancy with this type of cancer is max 2 years!!!!!! She is an AMAZING woman of God and He is being glorified in all of this. She had an AH HA moment this morning and I think it is worth the time to read about it!!!!! I hope you were as encouraged as I was - especially if you know someone young battling for their life.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/lblack

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Thanks, Amy, for sharing that. It was so good to read and think about "tricky perceptions". Especially for that fear that comes to bother me from time to time. Thanks, Amy.