Tuesday, July 21, 2009

R&R at Nana's

We made it to the beach today. We were up and at it at 3am to make a 6 am flight. We actually got in a traffic jam in Holland Tunnel on the way to the airport at 4:30 this morning. Ridiculous that there are enough people on the road that time of morning - leaving the city for that matter - to have a traffic jam. But we had a really easy flight. So I took a nap when the boys did except I sleep for 5 hours - WONDERFUL!!! I didn't want to get up - I really think I could have slept until in the morning. So I want to post about our summer in the next few days but for now I am just gonna rest!!! Have a good week.




1 comment:

April Brown said...

5 hours!!!! Momma needed some rest :) Can't wait to hear about your summer...
Are you coming to the 'ham anytime soon?