Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Personality

Jake has started making this really funny face anytime he is concentrating on something. I tried my best to capture it here. I love that he is so serious sometimes. He is growing in to such a sweet little man. He could have spent hours chalking yesterday. I hope he continues to develop his art abilities.

This is the perfect picture for dear Brady. He is always on the move and so completely carefree. He loves life and lives it to the fullest. He was running on those really high rocks like they were no threat to him at all. I love that he is a thrill seeker much like his daddy. He helps me and Jake lighten up most days.

I love my boys and really am enjoying them so much this summer. They are the best of friends and the worst of enemies. I love to watch them make up their own games and play just fine with only their tinker toys and balloons. I have seen such a benefit of removing conventional toys from them (by necessity due to lack of space) and creating opportunities to use their imagination. Yesterday they were playing a made up game and Jake said - "mommy, I love my imagination." Jake I love it too!!!




2 comments:

jaclark said...

So fun! I'm looking forward to joining the world of boys with you!

Angie Davis said...

i love this!!

you captured them well.