Friday, October 23, 2009

Around the Corner

Can you believe it is only 9 weeks till Christmas? I had a great post waiting on me this morning in my handy dandy google reader that I wanted to share with you. I am still working on Thanksgiving traditions and such but just yesterday read in our church's bulletin that Operation Christmas Child boxes were due mid November. We did this with the boys last year and it was fun for them. So that being said, I wanted to share this post with you to help stir some thoughts on ways our family and yours can step outside ourselves this holiday season and serve others. Hope you are inspired: Give to the community Post

Also, my plan is to spend next week preparing for November traditions and then in November to finish up my Jesse Tree Ornaments. So if any of you are interested in join in with me to make these ornaments and want to order the book you can get it here But don't wait too long or it will be sold out. For those of you who are not super creative and want to do it, I promise to give easy instructions.

More soon!!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Amy, we did the advent Jesse tree last year and there were 25 or so of us who each made 25 or so of the same ornament, then swapped them. That may have been what you're planning, but if not just an idea.